ARCTIC F14 Silent - Ultra-Quiet 140 mm Case Fan | Silent Cooler with Standard Case | Almost inaudible | Push- or Pull Configuration Possible
- GREATER EFFICIENCY - LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW: At low fan speed, the motor noise is key. A motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABLES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the airflow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- DIFFERENT INSTALLATION: Exhaust hot air out of the case. Intake cool air into the case. 3-pin connector for mainboard and power supply that also works with 4-pin headers.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- FAN SPEED: 800 RPM (@ 12V DC).