Asus ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING LGA 1151 DDR4 mITX Motherboard
- Socket LGA 1151
- Intel 8th Generation
- DDR4 Support
- mATX Form Factor
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play, plus integrated 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination - to create a personalised gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *2
ROG GameFirst Technology
Wireless Data Network
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac*3
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *5
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
Intel® B360 Chipset : *6
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, red)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + USB Type-CTM, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Back I/O Ports
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A + USB Type-CTM,
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.2)
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector
M.2 2242 mounting kit
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x Panel cable
1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F4 AURA ON/OFF and F9 Search, Secure Erase, User Profile.
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
Mini ITX Form Factor
6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
*1 For a 2242 storage device, use the bundled 2242 mounting kit.
*2 Only M.2_2 supports Intel® Optane Memory
*3 Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
*4 Bluetooth V5.0 will be supported on future versions of Windows. Refer to https://www.microsoft.com for updates on Windows OS Bluetooth support version.
*5 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio
*6 Supports 3A power output, one at a time only.