CIT Terra Black Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case with 4 x 120mm Infinity Fans Included Tempered Glass Side Panel
CiT have given the Terra something that helps it stand out from the crowd. The front is equipped with an eye-catching design, which incorporates a vertical mesh behind the tapered shapes of the panel. This allows a great deal of cooling air to be drawn in through the front, helping to keep your components cool.
The CiT Terra is an affordable Micro-ATX gaming case, orientated for gamers. What is striking about this particular case is the front with its angular aesthetics complete with cut-outs to help draw air into the chassis. Moving onto the top of the case towards the front includes USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes off the stylish design of the Terra.
Using the LED button you have access to approximately 13 LED modes or alternatively you have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
For a small interior this case supports powerful hardware and plenty of drives. It can fit a graphics card up to 32 centimetres in length and can hold 4 x 2,5 and 1 x 3,5 drives.
All this makes the CiT Terra one of the ideal cases for gamers who want a gaming case with great value and that will turn heads.
- Stylish and Functional Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Terra is finished in all black, and with a striking and uniquely shaped front panel this chassis has a commanding presence. The functional design allows a great deal of cooling air to be drawn in through the vertical mesh front, helping to keep your components cool.
- Four Infinity ARGB Fans Included - Three front and one rear Infinity ARGB fans with a nine-fan blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs add a stunning finish. The fans generate less than or equal to 24.1dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with four fans included and enough space to house another two fans at the top. In total we have Front: 3 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fans, Rear: 1 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fan, Top: Space for 2 x 120mm Fans. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case.
- Stunning Aesthetics and Vertical Mesh - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the fans you will not be able to take your eyes off it. The vertical mesh behind the unique panel design combines into a great result.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- ARGB Hub - A 4-port ARGB Hub is included to control all the ARGB Infinity Fans included with the Terra. There are 4 x daisy-chain direct connections to sync any extra ARGB components to your build. You can still control the ARGB fan LEDs manually using the LED button on the top of the I/O, powered by SATA, with which you have access to 13 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 160mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 200 x (H) 411 x (D) 330mm|
|Rear Fan Powered Via:||3 Pin Fan Connector|
|Rear Fan LEDs Powered Via:||3 Pin AURA Connector|
|PSU Max. Length (mm):||155mm|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Not Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||20mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
4 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays|
|Expansion Slots:||4 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm ARGB Infinity Centre Black Fans Included)|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Infinity Centre Black Fan Included)|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||320mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||160mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CIT-TERRA-BLK|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||200mm x 421mm x 365mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||265mm x 445mm x 470mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||4.2 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||5 KGs|