Cooler Master MasterWatt 750W Modular PSU
- 3x Molex Connectors
- 9x SATA Connectors
- 4x PCIe Connectors (6+2-Pin)
- 4 + 4-Pin CPU Power Connector
- ATX Form Factor
The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables, which reduces resistance, thereby increasing efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified - The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
- Durable LDB Bearing - Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Semi-Fanless up to 15% load - MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
- Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design - The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability.This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
- More Conductive PCIe Cables - The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency,providing you a safer user environment.