Crucial P2 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 NVMe
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- Up to 2400MB/s Read, 1800MB/s Write
- 5 Year Warranty
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
Do More. Wait Less.
Experience the NVMe™ difference. The Crucial P2 unlocks the performance of your computer, delivering shorter load times and faster data transfers1.
Backed by thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, a heritage of award-winning SSDs, and a 5-year limited warranty2.
Peace of Mind
Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
1. Speed comparison based on published specs of the Crucial P1 SSD and the Crucial MX500 SSD.
2. Warranty valid for five years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
3. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
4. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with write cache enabled, a queue depth of 64 (QD = 8, Threads = 8). Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.