DEEPCOOL Liquid CPU Cooler, Gamer Storm Captain 120 RGB FAN, SYNC RGB Fan and Waterblock
- Support AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1 and Intel LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X
- RGB waterblock and RGB fans are changed synchronously with 17 working modes
- Cable controller or motherboard software control are supported
- The High-Density Aluminum Fins provide the excellent heat dissipation for highly over-clocked CPUs.120mm PWM fan offers high-volume airflow for radiator, giving it lower temperatures with less noise
- Upgraded flexible anti-explosion rubber pipes enable a space-saving installation and exceptional durability
Captain 120RGB Fan styled with Steam Punk appearance, built-in RGB pump, RGB fan, and glass tube with visible liquid circulation, the CAPTAIN EX RGB FAN Series is a high performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooling system for cases with 120mm radiator mounts. In addition, it provides upgraded anti-explosion rubber and high-density water pipes, silent RF120 RGB fan, as well as tooling free installation solution, which will dramatically improve heat dissipation, especially in terms of stability, silence, efficiency, convenience, and visual effect.
Fabulous Synchronized RGB Lighting System: Colorful RGB lighting system including RGB water pump and RGB fans. (Only have one colour at one time)
Amazing glass design & patented visual external-circulation system.
High-density water micro-channels
Enhanced high-density water micro-channels with powerful autonomous circulation system provides 10% more efficient heat dissipation.
The High-Density Aluminum Fins provide excellent heat dissipation for highly over-clocked CPUs.
Our custom-designed RF120 fans are different than standard case fans – they’re custom-designed withgenerates ultra-low noise and double-blade fans offer a higher air pressure for the radiator and achieves more efficient heat dissipation.Since they’re PWM controlled, you can customise the fan speed to choose the optimal point on the performance/noise curve.
RGB Contral Ways
1. Cable Controller
2. Software Control
If you have motherboard supporting RGB lighting, then software control is accessible for you by simply plugging the RGB connector included into the RGB Header on your motherboard.