CIT Seven Mini Tower Gaming Case RGB
- PSU: Not Included
- 0 x 5.25" External Drive Bays
- 1 x 3.5" Internal Drive Bays
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Support
- Max MB Size: mATX
With a design you usually find on higher end cases, the Seven pushes the CIT brand in to new territory. A MATX case designed with a black, plastic anti-dust front panel embraces 2 large RGB strips in the shape of the number 7. The strips can be synced with the rear 120 Single-Ring Halo Spectrum fan that is included giving any PC build a fantastic “out of the box” RGB and cooling solution that has 14 different colour modes to choose from.
The Seven also comes with a full acrylic left side panel, RGB control button, full length PSU shroud and lots of space for cable management making this a fantastic choice for anyone looking to change case.
- Fantastic Design - The two large RGB strips located on the front panel with 14 different colour modes create an amazing look that will be the jewel in the crown for any setup
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included - As well as an RGB strip the Seven includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder
- RGB Strip and Fan Syncd - The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key
- Water Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Seven supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / Top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter included at the top of the Seven is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis