Gigabyte B250 Fin Tech LGA 1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
- 12 PCIe Slots
- Intel 6th and 7th Gen
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 PCIe Slots Perfect for Mining ⛏
- Dual 12V AUX power connector for PCIe slot
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
12 Native PCIe Slots For Increased Yield Potential & Dual 12V AUX power connector for PCIe slot
GIGABYTE B250-FinTech is equipped with 12 native PCIe slots giving the miners the opportunity to mine with up to 12 GPUs at the same time for maximum performance. Also, it comes with two 12V AUX power connectors making sure your system will always have the power it needs.
Cost saving combination
The GIGABYTE B250-FinTech not only offers double the GPU support than standard motherboards but at the same time saves you money. Get the same mining performance without having to pay extra money for a second setup. Paying extra money for a second CPU, motherboard, HDD / SDD and memory kit can be costly.
That's what makes the GIGABYTE B250-FinTech the ideal choice for miners!
GIGABYTE Mining Kit
Front Panel Switch Card
Mining racks are an open-case environment. They usually lack the support of Power ON/Reset buttons.
This GIGABYTE module adds Power-On and Reset button on your system making your mining experience smoother.
3-in-1 PSU Power-On Adapter
Modern mining rigs require more than one power supply powering your system at the same time. With the GIGABYTE Power-On adapter you can now connect up to 3 different power supplies in the most simple way. A safer cheaper and easier way than ever before!
GIGABYTE Fine Tuned BIOS Mining Mode- Hassle Free, Optimized Settings
This GIGABYTE exclusive mode elevates your mining efficiency to unprecedented levels. Simply select the BIOS Mining Mode and it will automatically update settings to maximize stability and compatibility with multi-graphical configurations, making mining easier and more efficient than ever.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Support for 7thand 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel® B250 Express Chipset
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th Generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
11 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Storage Interface Chipset:
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x PCIe power connectors
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 20.0cm