Crucial MX500 1TB SSD
- Capacity 1TB
- 2.5inch SSD
- Sequential Read/Write 560MB/s - 510MB/s
- Random Read/Write IOPS 95k/90k
- Limited Five Year Warranty
Crucial MX500 1TB SSD
Fly through everything you do
Start your system in seconds, load files almost instantly, and accelerate the most demanding applications with the Crucial MX500. Our Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds.
Save massive amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and securely. With fast access to your media, creations, and designs, you're ready to share at the speed of your life.
Enjoy the efficiency of next-gen Micron® 3D NAND
Our cutting-edge components are engineered from start to finish for efficiency. As a result, the Crucial MX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high price-to-performance ratio - without needing a financing plan to pay for it. Experience a faster, cooler, and quieter computer in your home or business. You'll wonder how you ever put up with a hard drive.
Upgrade with a drive you can count on
With thousands of hours of pre-release validation, dozens of SSD qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial MX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. Secure your most important files on a drive with established dependability and the advanced features MX-series SSD's are known for.
Install with confidence
For many people, opening a computer and transferring data seems terrifying. That's why we've made it easy in the step-by-step Crucial SSD Install Guide. Check it out before you buy, then install your own SSD quickly with everything transferred over successfully and hassle-free.
Micron® quality - a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX500 is backed by the same quality and engineering innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for more than 35 years. Split-second speeds, lasting reliability, and a decades-long legacy - upgrading with the Crucial MX500 gives you the best combination of quality, performance, and security. It's worth it.
Crucial® MX500 SSD Features:
- Hardware-based encryption: Keep personal files and confidential data restricted from hackers and thieves with AES 256-bit encryption that meets all industry standards, including Microsoft® eDrive, IEEE-1667, and TCG Opal 2.0.
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity: Avoid unintended data loss when the power unexpectedly goes out. This built-in feature of our new NAND protects your data swiftly and efficiently, so if your system suddenly shuts down, you keep all your saved work.
- Exclusive Data Defense: Prevent your photos, music, videos, and other files from becoming corrupted and unusable with layers of error correction and adaptive read technology.
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND: Protect your data at the component level with an SSD that automatically provides parity protection for your data. This high-end feature works similarly to how RAID is used with multiple hard drives and maintains the integrity of your data, especially for intense users.
- Built-in durability: Because SSDs don't use moving parts that wear out over time (unlike hard drives), your files are less susceptible to a crash. SSDs are better equipped to survive physical trauma, like getting dropped, because they don't rely on mechanical parts.
- Life Expectancy (MTTF): 1.8 million hours
- Data Transfer Software: Acronis® True Image™ for Crucial® cloning software
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Firmware: User-upgradeable firmware
- Dynamic Write Acceleration
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
- Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm
- Adaptive Thermal Protection
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity
- Active Garbage Collection
- TRIM Support
- Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART)
- Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Device Sleep Support
- Warranty: Limited five-year warranty