CIT Work MATX Chassis USB3.0 HD Audio
The all new CiT Work Micro ATX chassis is the perfect case for PC builders of any level looking for a competitively priced case. This new range introduced by CiT not only brings performance, reliability and functional style, it looks great in a home and office environment.
Made using SPCC & SGCC steel, the Work is designed with a simple front bezel design and a compact spacious interior.
The Work is designed to keep your components cool with space to mount three fans, one at the front, rear and left side.
This front panel is equipped with front panel configuration consisting of one USB3.0 port and one USB2.0 port, headphone and mic audio ports. All the essentials to run a nice and easy home or office build.
- Design - The CiT Work is a Micro-ATX chassis with an elegant front bezel design, this compact and spacious internal makes it suited for almost any environment.
- Fan Configuration - Comfortable and effective cooling is on offer with room to mount three fans. The Work has the capability to fit 1 x 120mm fans at the front, rear and left side.water cooling is available at the front and top with room to fit a 120mm radiator. The Work has plenty of cooling options to keep your chassis cool.
- Air Cooling - A unique U-shaped air hole hidden at the front provides cool external air flow. The side of the Work can be fitted with a 120mm fan or with the air hole structure, it ensures a smoother air circulation maintaining optimum internal temperature.
- Interior - Black is the colour of the Work with an all black interior allows you to build a PC that looks clean and professional. With an abundant of installation options including five hard drive bay options, with room to fit a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 150mm. Sufficient compatibility is on offer with four cut out holes for enhanced cable management and with room to fit a graphics card with a maximum length of 315mm, your possibilities are endless.
- I/O Interface - One high speed USB3.0 ports situated on the front panel increase accessibility.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 170 x (H) 355 x (D) 325mm|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||195mm|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 120mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||13mm|
|External Bays:||2 x 5.25” External
2 x 3.5” External
|Internal Bays:||3 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 3.5 Bays Uses 2 x 5.25 Bays|
|Expansion Slots:||3 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan|
|Cooling Side:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio (Also Supports AC'97)
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||315mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||150mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CITWORK|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||177mm x 355mm x 370mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||215mm x 405mm x 400mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||2.3 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||2.9 KGs|