GameMax Hype White Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case With Dual Chamber Panoramic Tempered Glass With 3 x 120mm GameMax Infinity ARGB Fans Inc.
Raise your level with the GameMax Hype Mid-Tower gaming case. This ATX chassis is a high-performance premium product with a distinctive design. Utilising three attractive tempered glass panels providing an uninterrupted, panoramic view of the interior. Show off your high-end gaming hardware thanks to the GPU support.
With three pre-installed GameMax Infinity ARGB Dual-Ring fans this case will keep your gaming PC at optimum temperatures. The Hype has room for up to nine cooling fans and a 360mm liquid cooling radiator at the top, with the dual-chamber design lets you have your all-important hardware on display while keeping your drives, cables and power supply hidden away.
Moving onto the front of the case the I/O panel provides USB3.0 and Type-C connections and inside the Hype we have included the GameMax Version 4.0 PWM ARGB hub with controls for your LED lighting and have access to approximately 368 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
This completely black interior has huge build potential with a spacious open interior and plenty of cable management to build a powerful dynamic gaming PC. It can fit a graphics card up to 42 centimetres in length, CPU Cooler up to 18.5 centimetres in height and can hold 2 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 200mm will fit inside.
Elevate your aesthetic with the Hype and create the ultimate gamers case with its eye-catching design this chassis is a stylish addition to your gaming set-up.
- Hype In All White - The GameMax Hype finished in all white and features a 3-piece panoramic tempered glass design with a forty-five-degree viewing angle captures the attention and draws the eye of the viewer into the case. Built for the ultimate photo and display potential. See your build the way it was meant to be seen from the left or right side of your desk with a simple turn.
- PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable (Sold Separately) - The latest PCIe 4.0 supports transfer rates of 16 GT/s bit rate, the rate is double of the Gen 3.0, the Gen 4.0 remains backward compatible with a maximum transfer speed offers a great performance and shows off the GPU at a great new angle.
- Dual Chamber Layout - Different from traditional computer cases the Hype is designed using a dual chamber layout which provides plenty of space for your hardware, good airflow & ventilation, cable management and guarantees you can create a beautiful build. The dual chamber design allows you to situate your power supply, hard drives and cables in the rear chamber freeing up the main chamber for your fan and radiator mounting points creating an unrestricted view of your components that matter.
- Three-Slot Vertical GPU Mount - Vertically display a GPU graphics card, highlight and bring more appeal and aesthetics to your final build thanks to the support for a vertical graphic card layout with a triple PCI-E slots design.
- Three Infinity ARGB Dual-Ring Fans Included - Three GameMax Infinity ARGB Dual-Ring fans are pre-installed with a nine-fan blade fan design and equipped with 24 individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs spilt into two rings (16 + 8 - Outer + Inner) add a stunning finish. Equipped with a rifle bearing motor reducing the noise and making it more efficient.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the fans you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- GameMax V4.0 ARGB PWM Hub - A 9-port ARGB PWM Hub is included inside the Hype with 8-ports available to connect 3 or 4pin cooling fans and 1-port available to connect to a CPU cooler fan. Designed with a magnetic bottom the hub can be installed anywhere inside the chassis to accommodate your build. Prepare for anything with three options of controlling your ARGB, first option is linking the LED or reset switch for manual control, second option is using the included RF remote controller and third option is using Motherboard software with 5V ARGB Aura Sync support.
- PWM Intelligent Temperature Control - The GameMax Version 4.0 PWM ARGB hub can be connected to CPU fan interface on your chosen Motherboard to access temperature readings. The Hub adjusts the fans automatically based on the CPU temperature, when getting hotter increasing their speed to swiftly cool it down and when the CPU temperature decreases the fans automatically slow reducing the overall noise.
- USB Type-C Port - The GameMax Hype includes a USB Type-C connection and have up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Bottom Panel I/O - Puts your connections within easy reach including 1 x USB Type-C and 1 x USB3.0 Ports and a combination audio/microphone jack.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):
|(W) 310 x (H) 476 x (D) 425mm
|Water Cooling Support:
|Top Supported Radiator(s):
|120mm, 240mm and 360mm
|Rear Supported Radiator(s):
|Other Supported Radiator(s):
|120mm, 240mm and 280mm (Motherboard Plate)
|Additional Fan Support:
|Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (On M/B Cover - 2 x GameMax Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fans Included)
|3 x GameMax Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fans Included:
|Fans Powered Via:
|Fans LEDs Powered Via:
|Fan Controller Support:
|Fan Controller Included:
|Fan Controller Power Via:
|LED Controller :
|Fan Power Connector:
|4pin PWM or 3pin
|LED Power Connector:
|Fan Control Via:
|RF Remote / Reset Button (If Connected)
|ARGB Device Supported Qty:
|CPU Cooler Connector Qty:
|Fan Connectors Qty:
|Additional Chassis Specifications:
|7 x Full Size (Horizontal) and 3 x Full Size (Vertical)
|HD (Combo Port)
|PSU Max. Length:
|Packaging Type :
|ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
|Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Top
|Front Bezel Material:
|Internal Cable Management Depth:
|2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:
|10 x Full Size
|Space For 3 x 120mm Fans
|Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x GameMax Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fan Included)
|Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (2 x Infinity 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fans Included)
|Space For 3 x 120mm Fans
1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
8 fans in total
|1 x USB 3.1 Type C
1 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:
|Front Bezel Colour:
|White / Glass
|System Cabinet Features:
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Has Mains Plug:
|What's In The Box:
V4.0 PWM ARGB Hub
PCI Riser Card Bracket
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
|310mm x 476mm x 425mm (W x H x D)
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):
|537mm x 412mm x 530mm (W x H x D)
|Net Weight (KGs):
|Gross Weight (KGs):