CIT Quake Black Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case with 1 x Infinity LED Strip 1 x 120mm Infinity Fan Included Tempered Glass Side Panel
The Quake from CiT is a premium Micro-ATX that is spectacular on the eye, the front is equipped with an eye-catching unique infinity LED strip which can be controlled using the I/O panel.
The CiT Quake is a Micro-ATX gaming case with a smooth, sleek and durable black exterior orientated for gamers and a more than satisfactory cooling performance, for those who want air cooling this case is perfect with the option to install up to a total of eight fans for sufficient airflow this case has the performance to match.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting, using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes and a tempered glass panel finishes off the design of the Quake nicely.
This completely black interior for a small case supports plenty of space and powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 32 centimetres in length and can hold 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 165mm will fit inside.
An eye for detail makes the CiT Quake perfect if you are looking for a compact no nonsense, functional gaming case that has that wow factor.
- Stylish Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Quake finished in all black adds a stealth look to your environment and is a modern and stylish chassis with a surrounding infinity LED strip adding an extra dimension to your gaming environment.
- Infinity Rear Fan Included - One Infinity rear fan with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 9 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 25dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with one rear fan included and the Quake offers enough space to house eight fans in total Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm dual radiator at the front or top.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the LED strip and rear fan you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Manual Control - Control the LED strip and rear fan manually with just a single press of the LED button on the top of the I/O, connect the LED button and powered using SATA have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Dust Filters - Two removable dust filters help keeps the dust out of your gaming PC and enhances the cooling performance even further, theyre easy to remove which makes them easy to clean.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 210 x (H) 408 x (D) 355mm|
|Water Cooling Support:|
|Front Supported Radiator(s):||120mm, 240mm and 280mm|
|Top Supported Radiator(s):||120mm, 240mm and 280mm|
|Rear Supported Radiator(s):||120mm|
|PSU Shroud:||120mm and 240mm|
|Infinity Rear Fan Included:|
|Rear Fan Powered Via:||4pin Proprietary|
|Rear Fan LEDs Powered Via:||4pin Proprietary|
|Fan Controller Support:|
|Fan Controller Power Via:||SATA Connector|
|Fan Power Connector:||4pin Proprietary|
|LED Power Connector:||4pin Proprietary|
|Fan Control Via:||LED Button|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||165mm|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Front Bezel Material:||Metal|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||25mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays|
|Expansion Slots:||4 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Thin Ring & Infinity Centre Fan Included)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
0 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
0 fans in total
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||320mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||165mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CIT-QUAKE-BLK|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||211mm x 420mm x 376mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||267mm x 440mm x 472mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||3.9 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||4.8 KGs|