GameMax Starlight RGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case Rainbow Strip and 3x Fan Bundle Sync Hub Glass Side Panel
GameMax are proud to introduce the Starlight ATX Mid-Tower gaming case, with a full tempered glass left side panel. Three Single-Ring Halo Rainbow RGB fans are included and with room for an extra two fans this case really has something to offer. A Rainbow RGB strip on the front adds even more colour and gives you a new level of computer lighting.
Controlling your LED lighting has never been easier - included on the Starlight is an LED button allowing you to control the colour so much easier. Two USB3.0, two USB2.0 ports and HD audio are also situated on the top panel to allow you to connect to more media devices. Your choices dont stop there as well as all this included the Starlight comes with a PWM hub which can be connected to 9 devices in total, 9 6-pin fans. The hub comes with an AURA connector which when connected to a compatible motherboard gives you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting. You can either control the lighting from the top of your case or through your software. An IR Remote Controller is also included to give you plenty of options when it comes to controlling your LED lighting, allowing you to control the speed of your fans, LED speed and colour.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Fans - Supports up to five fans with 3 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo Rainbow RGB fans included to give your chassis some added colour. Please note only one fan is pre-installed and two are for you to fit.
- Design - The Starlight is a Mid-Tower gaming case with a unique design it comes with cut outs on the right-hand side to provide good airflow, a full tempered glass left side panel and a Rainbow RGB strip on the front.
- LED Button - The LED button on the I/O panel allows for easy access when changing the colour of the Rainbow RGB fans.
- PWM Hub IR Remote Controller - The Starlight comes with a PWM hub and can connect to 9 devices in total, 6-pin fans. The hub comes with a 3-pin AURA connector and IR remote controller giving you unlimited control over your LED lighting.
- Water-Cooling Support - The Starlight can fit 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the front, 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the top and 1 x 120 / 140mm radiator at the back to give the user extensive water cooling support.
- Tempered Glass - Full left side tempered glass panel allowing the user to show off their internal components from all angles.
- Removable Dust Filter - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Starlight helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- IO Ports - 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.